Travel Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

two of us flying in on the Thursday, which boozer we all drinking at? 🍻🍻🍻🍻
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

quite a few flying on friday from Gatwick #biggerboys
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Anyone on the Eurostar on Friday? Got a staff cheapo fare, but have to go a bit of a cock eyed way. Into Lille, have few beers there, then to either Paris and change or a direct to Rennes arriving at 20:45
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Anyone on the Eurostar on Friday? Got a staff cheapo fare, but have to go a bit of a cock eyed way. Into Lille, have few beers there, then to either Paris and change or a direct to Rennes arriving at 20:45
See you in pub 2050 πŸΊπŸŽ‰
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Anyone flying from Manchester on the Wednesday?
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

I live in Mayenne, France, about 90 minutes drive from Rennes. I have vpbeen a Bees supporter for over 60 years and would like to see this match. Do I have to take out a membership in order to buy a ticket from BFC? Obviously I would prefer to be with Bess fans.
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

I live in Mayenne, France, about 90 minutes drive from Rennes. I have vpbeen a Bees supporter for over 60 years and would like to see this match. Do I have to take out a membership in order to buy a ticket from BFC? Obviously I would prefer to be with Bess fans.
I don’t think so but if that’s the case I will see if I can buy another one as only bought 2 first off
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Thank you. I will DM you details of a bar/beer shop that is walking distance from the main stadium. Are you going to the morning game (assuming it is still on?).
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Thank you. I will DM you details of a bar/beer shop that is walking distance from the main stadium. Are you going to the morning game (assuming it is still on?).
EVERYONE will be in the old town square bit near the avenue of thirst…don’t bother with anything near the ground unless it’s around 5.30pm πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΊ
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

One from Portsmouth
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Me + 2 more will be there from Friday evening till Monday.
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Is anyone going to the morning game or are we certain it's a no go?
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

So do we know how many tickets have been sold, I'm assuming obviously not as it's not been reported on here. There you go, I've answered my own question ;)
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

2 from Manchester flying on from Wednesday
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Just that bit too far (NW France) from me in Lavergne 47800... and its on my Birthday .... never mind, I'll catch the official commentary, with a bottle of Bordeaux in hand. :ROFLMAO: .....COYB's!
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

I'm in from Weds and leaving on Sunday afternoon. Renting an apartment and have a couple of spare tickets in case of emergency !
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Hi all.... Birmingham City season ticket holders here.. Family of 4 in Brittany on holiday. (we can talk about Dean, Colin, Jota, Donovan etc later.. πŸ™‚). Quite fancy tagging along and knocking another one off my MyGrounds app.

Loads of tickets available all round the ground on Saturday. Couple of questions.. Can we join you as 4 adopted Bees for the night? What stand are you all sitting in? and can we wear our Blues shirts?

Oh.. And do you think the 17:00 game is the 'real' one?

Equally, tell us to sling our hook and stay up our own end.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Re the above, we have no love for Rennes.. They took Jordan James off us and dumped Kyogo the other way! We lost out twice!
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Hi all.... Birmingham City season ticket holders here.. Family of 4 in Brittany on holiday. (we can talk about Dean, Colin, Jota, Donovan etc later.. πŸ™‚). Quite fancy tagging along and knocking another one off my MyGrounds app.

Loads of tickets available all round the ground on Saturday. Couple of questions.. Can we join you as 4 adopted Bees for the night? What stand are you all sitting in? and can we wear our Blues shirts?

Oh.. And do you think the 17:00 game is the 'real' one?

Equally, tell us to sling our hook and stay up our own end.

You are of course welcome to do as you wish but I really wouldn’t recommend wearing Birmingham shirts in the Brentford end or trying to facilitate a reasonable discussion about you taking Jota or Colin off us.

Add Nicky Forster to that as well.

Harlee Dean, NOGAF.

Although we may share similar views on Karen Brady.
 

Stade Rennais (A) - Saturday 8th August (pre-season friendly)

Considering how we've ended up taking the better path, I'm not sure it did you much good in the long run. Not sure whether BEE's fan's will object to Brum Scum turning up, but wearing your blue's might upset few?
 
Back
Top Bottom