£46 from Trowbridge with railcard using Trainline. Managed to get hotel in Salford for £65. City centre ones ridiculous prices.
The hotel I booked though has a 1.3 ranking on TripAdvisor. Sure I'll cope.
What a farce trying to get in. Apparently me and a lot of others had the wrong type of phone.
So had to queue at ticket office which fortunately was 20 yards away. 6 counters but just 2 for Bees whilst there was no one at the others.
Blonde...
Easiest game to all season for me to get to.
Hour down to Southampton and then on to Pokesdown. 4 cans and in The Bell for 12.
However Bristol City are away at Southampton, so I'll be lucky to get on the train when it reaches Trowbridge.
According to Google maps, which from experience is not that reliable, a lot of pubs don't open until 5pm or so.
If correct the Fox & Friends pub near the cathedral opens 11am on Friday and 9 on Saturday.
Pints last week started at 5.60 Euros...