2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Last edited by a moderator:

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

With Matthew Vaughn involved in the club, I guess there's a club connection to the Kingsman series.

Wonder if it's a limited edition or is just some pinstripe inspired thing, loosely linked.
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Inspired by the bespoke tailoring and timeless style of the Kingsman film franchise, this kit features an elegant blue-and-white pinstripe design, complemented by a contrasting cream crew neck and monochrome club crest. Created in collaboration with Brentford shareholder and Kingsman of Sav director Sir Matthew Vaughn, the shirt pays tribute to the craftsmanship and heritage of Savile Row, bringing together football, film and fashion in our most distinctive kit to date.
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Sir Matthew Vaughn invested in Brentford and was the director of Kingsman!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Inspired by the bespoke tailoring and timeless style of the Kingsman film franchise, this kit features an elegant blue-and-white pinstripe design, complemented by a contrasting cream crew neck and monochrome club crest. Created in collaboration with Brentford shareholder and Kingsman of Sav director Sir Matthew Vaughn, the shirt pays tribute to the craftsmanship and heritage of Savile Row, bringing together football, film and fashion in our most distinctive kit to date.
I haven’t the fainted clue what Kingsman is/was but I’m sure the resulting publicity will only be good for the Club, bringing the name to a wider audience.
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

I haven’t the fainted clue what Kingsman is/was but I’m sure the resulting publicity will only be good for the Club, bringing the name to a wider audience.
It's a three part movie franchise with Colin Firth and Taron Egerton. It's pretty good if you like spy/action movies.

The link to the kit is that the spy headquarters are based in a high end Tailors: The Kingsman Shop (London) - Wikipedia
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

I haven’t the fainted clue what Kingsman is/was but I’m sure the resulting publicity will only be good for the Club, bringing the name to a wider audience.
yep. as logs says well worth a watch.
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

It's a three part movie franchise with Colin Firth and Taron Egerton. It's pretty good if you like spy/action movies.

The link to the kit is that the spy headquarters are based in a high end Tailors: The Kingsman Shop (London) - Wikipedia
Thanks and to @nick logan.

The last film I watched to the end in a cinema was The Greatest Showman… and that was because I had to! I don’t have the patience for films any more (saying that as someone who watched the uncut version of Lawrence of Arabia when it was released!) and my ears heal over when I listen to American voices… all those years of sitting in management meetings.
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

It would be remiss of me and a dereliction of duty not to point out that the original graphic novel, The Secret Service by Mark Millar (author of Kick-Ass), is also pretty good and often available in your local library. But seemingly not in Hillingdon!!! Oops!!!

I'd argue you could miss the second film as in my opinion it's bloated with celeb cameos and is totally self-indulgent, but the first and third are excellent.
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Joma also designed the Norwich kit this season, it's black with a white pin stripe.
Ours might be similar?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260727_113527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260727_113527_Chrome.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 104

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

I'm all hopeful now for the Kingsman 'K' logo on the sleeves. Please!!!
1785148749934.png

In plain white though - not gold
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

I haven’t the fainted clue what Kingsman is/was but I’m sure the resulting publicity will only be good for the Club, bringing the name to a wider audience.
Not sure which one it was, but was a great film completely ruined at the end with 1 line
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Looks a bit impractical but then again that’s probably what the scrotes in the pub thought before Colin Firth destroyed them in the first film.
That's a thought; I assume the accompanying umbrella has been approved by the PL?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Fun fact: a few scenes from Matthew Vaughn's directorial debut Layer Cake were filmed in Brentford. Though I'm not sure if the costume design from that one should be used as the basis for many kits.
 

Attachments

  • layer-cake 0.jpg
    layer-cake 0.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 126
  • layer-cake.jpg
    layer-cake.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 124

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Well, seen some rather nice examples of what this could look like on twitter (my original post was deleted as I must have missed the categorical NO AI rule here...oh well, some would argue it's actually not the worst tech for imagining what things "could be")
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Well, seen some rather nice examples of what this could look like on twitter (my original post was deleted as I must have missed the categorical NO AI rule here...oh well, some would argue it's actually not the worst tech for imagining what things "could be")
The kit is released in less than 24 hours, why do we need a load of mocked up kits in the meantime?
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

The kit is released in less than 24 hours, why do we need a load of mocked up kits in the meantime?
That's a fair opinion... given we're in a mostly football free summer lull now I can also see the point of some folks being interested in what they would love to see based on the teaser the club provided. What's the harm?
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Note not 26-28
Umbro never unveiled two two season kits in one summer. Suspect this kit and the third kit are one season only.... But we'll get a two season away kit next summer so they can continue to release two new kits each season
Yes, the away and third kits are for one season only.
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Every has a place and there is a place for everything. In the short piece posted today there is a little pink fabric floating outside, it's there for a reason me thinks, maybe a pink stripe down the front, who knows, I did just wonder why the pink was in shot. 🖤🤍🩷?
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Every has a place and there is a place for everything. In the short piece posted today there is a little pink fabric floating outside, it's there for a reason me thinks, maybe a pink stripe down the front, who knows, I did just wonder why the pink was in shot. 🖤🤍🩷?
Teaser for a pink third kit?
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

That's a fair opinion... given we're in a mostly football free summer lull now I can also see the point of some folks being interested in what they would love to see based on the teaser the club provided. What's the harm?
You can see them elsewhere if you want so, what's the point? Just wait 🤷‍♂️
 

2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits

Yeah probably means pinstripes i guess?
I just looked and thought I won’t need the shirt I’ll just wear my charcoal chalk stripe next time I’m at Old Trafford supporting the Bees.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB
Back
Top Bottom