mauimauer
Reaction score
109

About Latest activity Postings

  • Loading…
    • mauimauer
      Box Office confirmed to me that they are experiencing issues. Hope they can sort it for everyone.
    • mauimauer
      Same here, someone in our group is on 275 TAPS but I can't assign her the tix. Shambles. Ticket office queue has me at 26+ so went for a callback, WhatsApp route is useless. Hope the club will fix this stuff.
    • mauimauer
      mauimauer replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      That's a fair opinion... given we're in a mostly football free summer lull now I can also see the point of some folks being interested in what they would love to see based on the teaser the club provided. What's the harm?
    • mauimauer
      mauimauer replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      Well, seen some rather nice examples of what this could look like on twitter (my original post was deleted as I must have missed the categorical NO AI rule here...oh well, some would argue it's actually not the worst tech for imagining what...
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom