Pre-Match Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

In desperation - I can't get to tomorrow's match and I've been trying to find a live stream.......without any success. Has anyone had any better luck?
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

...great memories of our away days at Boscombe FC from back in the day...funtimes... however... have a feeling tomorrow will be tough given our injuries in defence... we'll need to stop their attackers to get anything from this game... they're not a bad side are muff..Ajer and Schuster will have to be at the top of their game.....right now I'd take a point.... here's hoping for three.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

Was my first away game in April 1964 won 1-0( I was 8) . Went with my late older brother and his friends. Spent the whole day in wonderland unfortunately on the coach home was too embarrassed to ask for the loo at the pub stop and had a little accident waiting for the bus home at the Half Acre.
Did not spoilt day however, just my school short trousers!
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

...great memories of our away days at Boscombe FC from back in the day...funtimes... however... have a feeling tomorrow will be tough given our injuries in defence... we'll need to stop their attackers to get anything from this game... they're not a bad side are muff..Ajer and Schuster will have to be at the top of their game.....right now I'd take a point.... here's hoping for three.
Agree…it’s gonna be tough 👍 will happily take a draw 🙏
Been there about 30 times but the 4-3 defeat in 82, the 3–0 Rosie hatrick in 84 and the 3-2 freight rover win with 5 pitch invasions 😱are the standout ones…weirdly it used to be quite ‘lively’ down there in those days in the town centre and the ground and around😳…very unlike now😉
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

What do we expect here?

Kelleher
Kayode-Schuster-Ajer-KLP
Sangare-Janelt
Anthony-Damsgaard-Schade
Thiago

Most likely swaps in my mind would be KLP for Diouf, Kayode for Hickey, and Anthony for Dango. It really feels like a toss up for all thee. With Jensen out, I lean towards starting with Diouf and having KLP come on later for Damsgaard to have another advanced attacking mid option.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

I
What do we expect here?

Kelleher
Kayode-Schuster-Ajer-KLP
Sangare-Janelt
Anthony-Damsgaard-Schade
Thiago

Most likely swaps in my mind would be KLP for Diouf, Kayode for Hickey, and Anthony for Dango. It really feels like a toss up for all thee. With Jensen out, I lean towards starting with Diouf and having KLP come on later for Damsgaard to have another advanced attacking mid option.
I'd go with that lineup, Dango not done anything like enough to justify a start tomorrow IMHO The rest pick themselves especially at CB.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

What do we expect here?

Kelleher
Kayode-Schuster-Ajer-KLP
Sangare-Janelt
Anthony-Damsgaard-Schade
Thiago

Most likely swaps in my mind would be KLP for Diouf, Kayode for Hickey, and Anthony for Dango. It really feels like a toss up for all thee. With Jensen out, I lean towards starting with Diouf and having KLP come on later for Damsgaard to have another advanced attacking mid option.
I have a feeling Diouf will come in for KLP.

Otherwise as you’ve suggested.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

He may
I

I'd go with that lineup, Dango not done anything like enough to justify a start tomorrow IMHO The rest pick themselves especially at CB.
He may not of done enough in the last 45 mins we’ve watched him but it wouldn’t suprise me to see him start, i guess it depends on how they’ve trained this week. You would hope he’s up for it against his old club. If he comes on and scores the winner that will do me. Like you said, the rest of the line up picks it’s self 👍🏼
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

I have a feeling Diouf will come in for KLP.

Otherwise as you’ve suggested.
Is it wise to bring in x2 new faces into the back line? We have a forced change at CB where Schuster has come in and Ajer has moved across to the left to compensate. Even though Schuster did well, making another change at LB would upset the fluidity of the defence (and other on-field relationships) and put more pressure on Ajer to maintain the composure in a game where the opposition are at home and have a strong mobile forward line. Adding Diouf/Rico later in the game may be an option depending on the circumstances.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

Is it wise to bring in x2 new faces into the back line? We have a forced change at CB where Schuster has come in and Ajer has moved across to the left to compensate. Even though Schuster did well, making another change at LB would upset the fluidity of the defence (and other on-field relationships) and put more pressure on Ajer to maintain the composure in a game where the opposition are at home and have a strong mobile forward line. Adding Diouf/Rico later in the game may be an option depending on the circumstances.
AFCB will, almost certainly, have Rayan, with possibly Christie or Adams working with him, on their right attack. Expecting Lewis-Potter and Ajer to deal with that is probably a step too far, so I hope Diouf has settled into our style of play to warrant his first start.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

Agree…it’s gonna be tough 👍 will happily take a draw 🙏
Been there about 30 times but the 4-3 defeat in 82, the 3–0 Rosie hatrick in 84 and the 3-2 freight rover win with 5 pitch invasions 😱are the standout ones…weirdly it used to be quite ‘lively’ down there in those days in the town centre and the ground and around😳…very unlike now😉
Used to love to hate Steve Fletcher - but wish he'd played for us!
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

AFCB will, almost certainly, have Rayan, with possibly Christie or Adams working with him, on their right attack. Expecting Lewis-Potter and Ajer to deal with that is probably a step too far, so I hope Diouf has settled into our style of play to warrant his first start.
I agree.

It is harsh on KLP to lose his spot. He’s had a great start to the season and in the past has started in place of others then reverted back to the bench.

But this season is going to demand so much of the depth we’ve built that there’s no doubt he’ll see a lot of footy. Look at jaidon. People talked about cover and already he’s started a game
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

I think Anthony might start and I would not be surprised to see Yarmo come in for Damsgaard.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

Wouldn’t take a draw - add the end of last season to Leeds and Sunderland and we’ve become the draw specialists.

Problems in defence but not in attack so let’s score 3 to their 2.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

I think Anthony might start and I would not be surprised to see Yarmo come in for Damsgaard.
Janelt as the playmaker?
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

Wouldn’t take a draw - add the end of last season to Leeds and Sunderland and we’ve become the draw specialists.

Problems in defence but not in attack so let’s score 3 to their 2.

But drawing against genuinely good opposition is not inherently bad.

Last season Sunderland finished where they did for a reason. This season we’ve already seen Brighton and Leeds draw, muff and Everton draw.

Yes on our day I believe we’re the best of the lot. But picking up a point against these sides is not a ‘bad’ result
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

3rd, yellow kit tomorrow, I guess…
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

In desperation - I can't get to tomorrow's match and I've been trying to find a live stream.......without any success. Has anyone had any better luck?

You won’t find one until the game starts, but this is pretty good

On the lap top it will open pop ups/adverts. Just keep closing them and pressing play again. Sometimes it’s once or twice, sometimes it’s 15-20 times, but if you stick to it you will always get to watch the game

 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

In desperation - I can't get to tomorrow's match and I've been trying to find a live stream.......without any success. Has anyone had any better luck?
If you don’t have any luck with mhead bee’s suggestion I watched last weeks game on Qualiwatch. Again, lots of pop ups and I used a VPN but once I was on it was good.
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

Always worth using uBlock Origin Lite which is the gold standard in terms of blocking these kind of adverts and generally making your browsing experience much much better. Completely free too!

 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

No fresh injury worries, just seen the players boarding the team coach at the Hilton, suitably focussed and ignoring my two kids apart from Dango who semi acknowledged my 'score against your old team' quip!
 

Bournemouth (A) 12th Sept

At the ground now. Big work in progress building work going on to extend one of the stands. Decent outside bar too
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3447.jpeg
    IMG_3447.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3448.jpeg
    IMG_3448.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom