D
Reaction score
1,068

About Latest activity Postings

  • Loading…
    • D
      A great initiative, the boy and I are there in any case (great that it's in half term) but who doesn't like a freebie!
    • D
      DaveP replied to the thread Paul Simpson (Simmo).
      I remember being sat/stood next to Simmo at Bristol City away a few years ago in the game where Benrhama did the rainbow flick and Ashley Williams was sent off. Very amiable chat and when we won 4-0 (I think) I remember him telling me 'see...
    • D
      Can't wait, just tagged on a mini family holiday onwards from our overnight inHull as it's half term. The last time the boy cried at a game was when Isodor scored on 90+6 up there last year and he said, 'Dad, it's such a long way home'. Little...
    • D
      DaveP replied to the thread Fábio Carvalho.
      What a great little interview, he looked and sounded genuinely excited to be in and around the first team. I said the other week his attitude in the B team game vs Sunderland was spot on and hopefully he can kick on from here. He signed the boy's...
    • D
      parked just down from the World Turned Upside Down on the old A33, 10-15 minute walk back (even with the kids) and back in Surrey Heath by 10.50pm. I know walking is not possible for all but for most aways out of London you can always find easy...
    • D
      Looks like they are very much playing their reserves, nine changes for them I make it from the weekend
    • D
      No fresh injury worries, just seen the players boarding the team coach at the Hilton, suitably focussed and ignoring my two kids apart from Dango who semi acknowledged my 'score against your old team' quip!
    • D
      DaveP replied to the thread Ji-soo Kim.
      In that case in real desperation Vitaly could step in I guess
    • D
      DaveP replied to the thread Ji-soo Kim.
      Collins and/or Sepp must be closer than we all thought I guess. If not we are at proper bare bones at centre back for three games in 6 days!
    • D
      DaveP replied to the thread Ji-soo Kim.
      He looked very assured in the B-team game last week, I know not the same standard as a full on Premier League game but still. As others have commented, we have these other centre back options and Collins/Sepp/Ajer are not going to be fit all...
    • D
      DaveP replied to the thread El Hadji Malick Diouf.
      He was pinging some balls into the net in the warm up at Leeds, looks to have a bloody good finish for a full back!
    • D
      A great atmosphere in the away end I thought. We were as far left as you can go, and the steward let the boy and I stand on a flat area as he was blocking the view. We were surrounded by the 'Polish Bees' I think, a couple of them seriously work...
    • D
      Yep, no TAPs for this one yet although Leeds was added yesterday, I'm sure they'll get round to it at some stage
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom