Prediction of “Beyond the WSL”
View: https://x.com/beyond_the_wsl/status/2088009048373313998?s=46&t=ROWK5W1-J3fmdepKoQfgUQ
First results of the new seasonFirst round of the new season, this coming Sunday. Opening day fixtures courtesy of @LSEWRL
View attachment 68082
Dorking vs Ashford already been billed as a 6 pointer for the bottom of the league. Be interesting to see if they do both end up at the bottom, I think both have more then that on offer. For me the London derby between Millwall and Hammersmith could be the tie of the weekend.

Not our league any longer, but trouble at last year rivals Dartford?
![]()
Club Statement Regarding Dartford Women’s Team
DFC is saddened to announce that Dartford Women’s first team co-manager Martin McCarthy is leaving his role. Please read for further information.dartfordfc.com
Top of the table clash fixture between Bees & Hammersmith….. too early to call it a title decider…. But a big game!! Both sides undefeated and high scorers.Here are the fixtures for week commencing 6th September
Barking vs Millwall Lionesses is an extra midweek match
View attachment 68586
And at Gunnersbury Park!Top of the table clash fixture between Bees & Hammersmith….. too early to call it a title decider…. But a big game!! Both sides undefeated and high scorers.
Yep, only minutes walk from Gtech. Could do with as many Bees as possible getting down to Gunnersbury next Sunday!And at Gunnersbury Park!
41 goals in 5 games can’t be good for the league, if several teams get battered every weekend. Can it? With umpteen divisions and levels, I’d expect to see a more even range of games and results.Today’s results…. Lots of goals all round!! Eastbourne got an Injury Time winner at Millwall. Bromley thumped Dorking and Ashford & Sutton played out a 10 goal thriller.
View attachment 68584
It will be on the Brentford FCCST Sports Hub pitches, so 4G, full barriers, hardstanding, dugout and floodlights.Sorry Gunnersbury park as in the Sunday league pitch dog poo and jumpers for goal posts ?
Blimey! Has that all popped up in the last couple of years, since I last walked through the park? Or, I haven’t been there for longer than I thought…It will be on the Brentford FCCST Sports Hub pitches, so 4G, full barriers, hardstanding, dugout and floodlights.
Still the worst ground in the division but similar to the Middlesex FA facility is Northolt
It’s still the most basic of all the grounds will visit this season…. But it is also quite impressive in its own way. Understand that sounds contradictory.Blimey! Has that all popped up in the last couple of years, since I last walked through the park? Or, I haven’t been there for longer than I thought…
It's been there for a while, located in the lower park, nearer to the Gtech, so probably easy to missBlimey! Has that all popped up in the last couple of years, since I last walked through the park? Or, I haven’t been there for longer than I thought…


A good set of results alroundThat’s a great result at Barking for our women.
Good set of results all round…. Hammersmith losing, Sutton losing, and Barking & Bromley taking points off of each other. Good results allround.
Good set of results all round…. Hammersmith losing, Sutton losing, and Barking & Bromley taking points off of each other. Good results allround.
Shows that almost everyone can take points off of each other.

