Josh Dasilva

Josh Dasilva

Wonder if he’ll play some part tomorrow
 

Josh Dasilva

I'd say our depth of squad takes the pressure off returning players and their rehab and re-introduction can take place with real caution.
 

Josh Dasilva

couldn't find relevant U21 thread ( search never seems to work for me) but Josh, Fab, Gustavo in u21 game being shown live on official site.Click on video
 

Josh Dasilva

couldn't find relevant U21 thread ( search never seems to work for me) but Josh, Fab, Gustavo in u21 game being shown live on official site.Click on video
 

Josh Dasilva

Pulled up and looked very uncomfortable. Maybe hamstring. Looked innocuous but he was loosing his footing all half.
 

Josh Dasilva

Yes, I thought he was off the pace from the start. Struggled to hold on to the ball at times. Such a shame...

He took a crunching tackle earlier that left him in a heap too 👀

Hopefully he is just frustrated and it's nothing too much to worry about.
 

Josh Dasilva

Didn't look right all of the time he was on. Losing his footing alt. Every time he goes down there is an erie silence, even at a b-team game. Fingers crossed but looks like his hamstring. Such a shame for him
 

Josh Dasilva

His upset reaction could well be down to just thinking its another spell on the sidelines. A strain and even a pull may only be weeks rather then months.
 

Josh Dasilva

I hope I am wrong but do not see him coming back the level required anymore. He’s been out for 2 years and that is an awful long time. Can he still play levels below maybe?
 

Josh Dasilva

Assuming he can get back fit again and the last setback against Sunderland did not seem too serious the key is to get him back playing regular football.

Can we give him the minutes he will need to test his fitness and try to regain his form or will he have to go somewhere else even temporarily in January?
 

Josh Dasilva

Assuming he can get back fit again and the last setback against Sunderland did not seem too serious the key is to get him back playing regular football.

Can we give him the minutes he will need to test his fitness and try to regain his form or will he have to go somewhere else even temporarily in January?
I hate to think it, let alone say it....I just can't see him playing again in our first team. I hope I'm wrong. To regain the level required seems to me, a massive ask.
 

Josh Dasilva

I hate to think it, let alone say it....I just can't see him playing again in our first team. I hope I'm wrong. To regain the level required seems to me, a massive ask.
Sadly so.

EFL Cup and FA Cup not sufficient for a player of his reputation.

Maybe time for him to find somewhere where he can be a big star again.

Even a progressive Division One side.
 

Josh Dasilva

I hate to think it, let alone say it....I just can't see him playing again in our first team. I hope I'm wrong. To regain the level required seems to me, a massive ask.
People don't like to say it, but this is the most likely outcome.

As long as there is a chance, he should be encouraged to pursue it as much as possible. There are only so many setbacks and operations a body can take though - what are the odds really that he can physically be at the same standards he was 3 or 4 years ago after all he's been through.
 
Back
Top Bottom