Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo

Say what you want but he’s 40 and just scored against Germany and Spain.

Sure he moves like a truck nowadays and barely does anything but he scores goals.

I’m quietly enjoying his quest for 1000!
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Say what you want but he’s 40 and just scored against Germany and Spain.

Sure he moves like a truck nowadays and barely does anything but he scores goals.

I’m quietly enjoying his quest for 1000!
44 goals to go.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Scored for Portugal again tonight (138th).
Spain and Portugal are light years ahead of us.
No they are not. England have very good players (maybe less so at centre back I agree) but have lacked leadership and quality coaching as a team ( for England)!
"Team England", ( just the sound of it) is rather farcical and the Tuchel appointment is, (not only an embarrassment for our national game), an insult to all the coaches in the country who have worked their b***ocks off just to be considered!!
As a country, how can we be successful at anything when the general leadership of said nation lacks a solid figurehead or statesman/woman!
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

No they are not. England have very good players (maybe less so at centre back I agree) but have lacked leadership and quality coaching as a team ( for England)!
"Team England", ( just the sound of it) is rather farcical and the Tuchel appointment is, (not only an embarrassment for our national game), an insult to all the coaches in the country who have worked their b***ocks off just to be considered!!
As a country, how can we be successful at anything when the general leadership of said nation lacks a solid figurehead or statesman/woman!
You OK hun? England team's relative failure is due to the lack of a strong political figurehead?

I think you're straying into areas of weirdness that should best be avoided.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AB

Cristiano Ronaldo

You OK hun? England team's relative failure is due to the lack of a strong political figurehead?

I think you're straying into areas of weirdness that should best be avoided.
Hun? (#numbnut)
LOL. National football teams have, consistently, reflected the mood of the nation. I don't know why but it is true.
Think 1996 just for a start and you may get my drift!
#feelgoodfactor
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Hun? (#numbnut)
LOL. National football teams have, consistently, reflected the mood of the nation. I don't know why but it is true.
Think 1996 just for a start and you may get my drift!
#feelgoodfactor
No I don't get your drift.

Furthermore, I don't want to.

Perhaps you should be posting on some conspiracy site.

To help you, they're over there =========================================================================>
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AB

Cristiano Ronaldo

No I don't get your drift.

Furthermore, I don't want to.

Perhaps you should be posting on some conspiracy site.

To help you, they're over there =========================================================================>
No conspiracy here old chap. IIRC 1996 was the last time we had a genuine chance of winning a world cup (1998).
Since then, Southgate took us close to success but failed, just like Tuchel will as this country, as a whole, is not happy.
Not overly political I hope?
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

No conspiracy here old chap. IIRC 1996 was the last time we had a genuine chance of winning a world cup (1998).
Since then, Southgate took us close to success but failed, just like Tuchel will as this country, as a whole, is not happy.
Not overly political I hope?
Stupid me always thought football was just not good enough.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Found it refreshing to see a ref who wasn't particularly responsive to Cristiano's diving routines.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

No conspiracy here old chap. IIRC 1996 was the last time we had a genuine chance of winning a world cup (1998).
Since then, Southgate took us close to success but failed, just like Tuchel will as this country, as a whole, is not happy.
Not overly political I hope?
You’re very confused aren’t you?
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

800 club goals.
156 international goals = 956
18 of those goals are for the Portugal U23s,21s etc

No one is counting the 18 I think. If you google it everyone is saying 938 goals so far
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Can't wait for the reaction when the national manager says CR7 is no longer part of his plans! :unsure:
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

No one is counting the 18 I think. If you google it everyone is saying 938 goals so far
His wikipedia page counts them and i think he will and that includes an U15 tournament recognised by UEFA and organised by the IOC.
I think FIFA does as well,but not elswhere i guess.
34 appearances 18 goals for Portugal in youth tournaments from U15 to U23 and that includes the 2004 Olympics where he scored against Morocco.

Leo Messi also scored and won an Olympic medal for Argentina in 2008,All those goals count for him and he is on 892 on Wikipedia and 865 on google

What is not included is club friendlies and testimonials.If they were then no idea how many.(2 against Bournemouth in 2013)
so i have just googled CR7 and they state 938.That could be official and so could wikipedia.
Do you know what mate ?
I hope they both get there

For Pele they counted every game including friendlies to get to his 1,000 goals.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Seems dislikeable bloke to me. However, 40 years old, another goal and yet another winner's medal. He must work bloody hard to maintain his condition. Contrast with Rooney who I think is younger!
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

His wikipedia page counts them and i think he will and that includes an U15 tournament recognised by UEFA and organised by the IOC.
I think FIFA does as well,but not elswhere i guess.
34 appearances 18 goals for Portugal in youth tournaments from U15 to U23 and that includes the 2004 Olympics where he scored against Morocco.

Leo Messi also scored and won an Olympic medal for Argentina in 2008,All those goals count for him and he is on 892 on Wikipedia and 865 on google

What is not included is club friendlies and testimonials.If they were then no idea how many.(2 against Bournemouth in 2013)
so i have just googled CR7 and they state 938.That could be official and so could wikipedia.
Do you know what mate ?
I hope they both get there

For Pele they counted every game including friendlies to get to his 1,000 goals.

Yeah but Pele and Romario included friendlies and unofficial games which didn’t count.

You can keep arguing with me but the official total is 938. If you celebrate his 1000th early then go for it. ?
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Yeah but Pele and Romario included friendlies and unofficial games which didn’t count.

You can keep arguing with me but the official total is 938. If you celebrate his 1000th early then go for it. ?
I might have a Westons vintage when he does
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo is a self absorbed indulgent T*sser who still think he has a god given right to play every game and if he doesn’t has a massive strop. Portugal are a better team without him
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

The guy is a complete Kilo November Oscar Bravo. Been playing walking football for the last few years and getting paid handsomely for doing so.

Finally a manager that has stood up to him, and told him that he's no longer a first choice, something Martinez didn't have the balls to do, so the toys come out of the pram.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo

... he's past it....needs to hang up his boots before he makes a total chump of himself...we all had to do it... maybe his mate Lionel should give him a call.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

I will never get tired of posting this.

View attachment 69461
Gets better every time I watch it. I lost my voice that day screaming at sh*ttiano that he was a useless has-been. He was well past his best even four years ago. In the World Cup he was a liability. Now he's an embarrassment. Please mate, just retire while you still have some credibility left.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

... he's past it....needs to hang up his boots before he makes a total chump of himself...we all had to do it... maybe his mate Lionel should give him a call.
He should have given up after Qatar, at least the international side of things.
If he wants to keep trotting around in Saudi Arabia to chase 1000 goals then that's up to hm.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo is a self absorbed indulgent T*sser who still think he has a god given right to play every game and if he doesn’t has a massive strop. Portugal are a slightly less snidey team without him
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Could have walked away with dignity, but will now be remembered for being a self indulgent, selfish main character who thought the team should be built around him even though he didn’t even break into a jog anymore. A millstone around the neck of Portugal that has held them back for 4 tournaments or more.

Petulant, arm waving moaner, who sadly now makes Portugal a better team by f***ing off

When he explains what happens I expect we will see more self indulgent claptrap as he expects everyone to rally around him in total shock.

w***er
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Could have walked away with dignity, but will now be remembered for being a self indulgent, selfish main character who thought the team should be built around him even though he didn’t even break into a jog anymore. A millstone around the neck of Portugal that has held them back for 4 tournaments or more.

Petulant, arm waving moaner, who sadly now makes Portugal a better team by f***ing off

When he explains what happens I expect we will see more self indulgent claptrap as he expects everyone to rally around him in total shock.

w***er
Sorry, can’t read you. Get to the point, man! Do you like him or not? 😂 I completely concur, by the way! Egotistical tosspot.
 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo

“As for the Portuguese people, well... they don't deserve to have the best at anything.

We are envious, disdainful, ignorant, and we deserve to return to the mediocrity we always had in football before CR7.”
"Always"?

Were the great Eusebio alive today, he might have had something to say about that (had he not been too much of a gentleman, that is).

Anyhow, someone might remind the silly tart eg about this:
Portugal at the 1966 World Cup — Squad & Results | Historical Soccer
 
Back
Top Bottom