Covid Declaration Forms

aslan

Active member
Joined
10 Sep 2020
Messages
7,888
Reaction score
13,215

Covid Declaration Forms

Nothing major, seems more for their records and to help planning.

I'm sure I read they would be unable to add the NHS pass to your ticketing account / ST though







(mods feel free to tidy/move/etc)
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Just filled it out, really straightforward, not too many questions (all obvious ones) but all need to be answered. Well designed form. Thank you club !
It uses radio buttons where check boxes would be more appropriate.

It is not clear which radio buttons are grouped together

Other than that...
 

Covid Declaration Forms

My only criticism is when you submit its not immediately obvious that it went through successfully. If you look hard it says something like "Cheers pal mate your submission was succesful" but its proper hidden in the weeds instead of being top, front and center. 7/10 would do business with again.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Here's a query.

Mrs PB and I have bought our own ST seats for the Chelsea game, but she isn't going to be able to come. I'll be giving her ticket to someone else. If they're not an ST holder/member, how do they self-certify in a way that links them to her ticket?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

My only criticism is when you submit its not immediately obvious that it went through successfully. If you look hard it says something like "Cheers pal mate your submission was succesful" but its proper hidden in the weeds instead of being top, front and center. 7/10 would do business with again.
That's true as well, and when you fail to select a radio button (i.e. the form is rejected), it takes you to the top and the error message is not visible as it's down the bottom.

Anyway, I'm sure that these items can be addressed pretty easily.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Here's a query.

Mrs PB and I have bought our own ST seats for the Chelsea game, but she isn't going to be able to come. I'll be giving her ticket to someone else. If they're not an ST holder/member, how do they self-certify in a way that links them to her ticket?

That‘s my question too. I have a season ticket that can be used between a small group of different people. Can I no longer transfer the season ticket between them?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

What's a radio button?
I've tried completing the firm 5 times so far and each time it's crashed and reverts to the phones homepage. Seems very slow to load too.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

That‘s my question too. I have a season ticket that can be used between a small group of different people. Can I no longer transfer the season ticket between them?
In the FAQ it states you can't transfer a PDF any more.

 

Covid Declaration Forms

That‘s my question too. I have a season ticket that can be used between a small group of different people. Can I no longer transfer the season ticket between them?
I wonder whether the system is set up such that provided the seat holder has self-certified, anyone using their ticket will be able to get in (provided they've also got a COVID pass).
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I wonder whether the system is set up such that provided the seat holder has self-certified, anyone using their ticket will be able to get in (provided they've also got a COVID pass).
It's not integrated with your ticket currently.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

That‘s my question too. I have a season ticket that can be used between a small group of different people. Can I no longer transfer the season ticket between them?
Then there's PSHs who can transfer their ticket to anyone in the world...
 

Covid Declaration Forms

It's not integrated with your ticket currently.
Oo, does that mean there's scope to?
I thought there was a data protection red tape we wouldn't be able to cut?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Oo, does that mean there's scope to?
I thought there was a data protection red tape we wouldn't be able to cut?
No should be fine as long as they don't store things like your NHS number. Everything else they already have.

Sharing with other clubs is a different story though
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I realise of course why this is necessary and will gladly fill out the form, but the whole
process of gaining entry to a football
match now does make me remember fondly the days when I rocked up at the turnstiles five mins before the game, and paid in cash. Mind you the football was crap then ?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

In the FAQ it states you can't transfer a PDF any more.

Sorry if I'm being dim, but I can't see that explicitly stated anywhere?? I can see the bit about not being able to transfer STs online, but thats not the same as my original query re the Chelsea game. Anyway, I've emailed the club and will see what they say.
As Chertsey has said above, if people can't pass STs around but have to resell them on the ticket exchange, that's going to be a huge issue for some.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry if I'm being dim, but I can't see that explicitly stated anywhere?? I can see the bit about not being able to transfer STs online, but thats not the same as my original query re the Chelsea game. Anyway, I've emailed the club and will see what they say.
As Chertsey has said above, if people can't pass STs around but have to resell them on the ticket exchange, that's going to be a huge issue for some.

No I was referring to ChertseyBees comment, I'll see if BIAS can get clarity on passing season tickets / match tickets.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry if I'm being dim, but I can't see that explicitly stated anywhere?? I can see the bit about not being able to transfer STs online, but thats not the same as my original query re the Chelsea game. Anyway, I've emailed the club and will see what they say.
As Chertsey has said above, if people can't pass STs around but have to resell them on the ticket exchange, that's going to be a huge issue for some.
A tout's nightmare!
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry if I'm being dim, but I can't see that explicitly stated anywhere?? I can see the bit about not being able to transfer STs online, but thats not the same as my original query re the Chelsea game. Anyway, I've emailed the club and will see what they say.
As Chertsey has said above, if people can't pass STs around but have to resell them on the ticket exchange, that's going to be a huge issue for some.
Only an issue if they don’t move all games to BCD. If we can keep going to matches safely I hope people might just accept the mild irritation of not being able to share STs with their friends.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Simple to complete but had to resubmit after incorrectly identifying the either or questions.

Why do I have to take my passport or driving license (that does not have my pic on) when my name, which matches my Covid passport is on my ticket.

Can see a lot of lost passports
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Simple to complete but had to resubmit after incorrectly identifying the either or questions.
I found it a simple, two minute job to complete and submit.

With my track record with technology, then I've probably done something wrong!
Why do I have to take my passport or driving license (that does not have my pic on) when my name, which matches my Covid passport is on my ticket.
Is you driving licence a very old one? My last three or four (renewed when I've moved house) have all had my photo. I thought most licences did these days (unsure?).
 

Covid Declaration Forms

No I was referring to ChertseyBees comment, I'll see if BIAS can get clarity on passing season tickets / match tickets.
Our group has a mix of adult and Junior ST’s, one of the juniors can’t always come so when that happens we upgrade the ticket to an Adult ticket and bring an adult friend or family member. The season card becomes inactive for that particular fixture and a print at home ticket appears. Is this scenario still allowed as long as the person using the ticket has a covid pass or negative test result?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Simple to complete but had to resubmit after incorrectly identifying the either or questions.

Why do I have to take my passport or driving license (that does not have my pic on) when my name, which matches my Covid passport is on my ticket.

Can see a lot of lost passports
Isn't this just for International visitors?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Our group has a mix of adult and Junior ST’s, one of the juniors can’t always come so when that happens we upgrade the ticket to an Adult ticket and bring an adult friend or family member. The season card becomes inactive for that particular fixture and a print at home ticket appears. Is this scenario still allowed as long as the person using the ticket has a covid pass or negative test result?
Would think they'd also have to be pre-registered.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Simple to complete but had to resubmit after incorrectly identifying the either or questions.

Why do I have to take my passport or driving license (that does not have my pic on) when my name, which matches my Covid passport is on my ticket.

Can see a lot of lost passports
It's only internationals who need ID
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Would think they'd also have to be pre-registered.
But the pre registration is for season ticket holder and members, when the junior ST holder can’t go sometimes one of the lads brings his Mrs, who isn’t a member or ST holder
 

Covid Declaration Forms

But the pre registration is for season ticket holder and members, when the junior ST holder can’t go sometimes one of the lads brings his Mrs, who isn’t a member or ST holder
FWIW, my take from the email is that they'd have to self declare when you upgraded the ticket.

As for whether your scenario is going to be possible, the wording in the Covid Code of Conduct is that you're "encouraged" to list on the exchange (mmm popular) but that doesn't sound as though you have to (yet)
 

Covid Declaration Forms

FWIW, my take from the email is that they'd have to self declare when you upgraded the ticket.

As for whether your scenario is going to be possible, the wording in the Covid Code of Conduct is that you're "encouraged" to list on the exchange (mmm popular) but that doesn't sound as though you have to (yet)
But passing on of STs and PDF tickets to friends and family who aren't members can normally take place without needing to upgrade, and the club never even knows that it's happened. If there's no way to self-certify for people who aren't ST holders or members, I don't see how this can happen as things stand at the moment.
Maybe that's the intention, but it doesn't seem right if it applies retrospectively to those who have bought tickets for Chelsea or an upcoming away game.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

But passing on of STs and PDF tickets to friends and family who aren't members can normally take place without needing to upgrade, and the club never even knows that it's happened. If there's no way to self-certify for people who aren't ST holders or members, I don't see how this can happen as things stand at the moment.
Maybe that's the intention, but it doesn't seem right if it applies retrospectively to those who have bought tickets for Chelsea or an upcoming away game.
Yep, exactly this, the Chelsea game for arguments sake, my friend can’t make it and he is next to me, I’ve purchased Chelsea cup tickets with the family and friends option and my wife was going to go in his place. She is vaccinated and can prove it, but is not a member or a ST holder or technically the person named on the ticket. Generally speaking physical tickets we’re able to be passed around as long as it went to a bees supporter no away fans. Is this still the case?or does all games ST holders can’t make now have to be listed on the ticket exchange instead, no matter if we have a family member that may be able to go?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Yep, exactly this, the Chelsea game for arguments sake, my friend can’t make it and he is next to me, I’ve purchased Chelsea cup tickets with the family and friends option and my wife was going to go in his place. She is vaccinated and can prove it, but is not a member or a ST holder or technically the person named on the ticket. Generally speaking physical tickets we’re able to be passed around as long as it went to a bees supporter no away fans. Is this still the case?or does all games ST holders can’t make now have to be listed on the ticket exchange instead, no matter if we have a family member that may be able to go?
And you can't put cup tickets on the exchange anyway...
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I cant make the chelsea game now on tuesday due to illness.Would like to re sell to a bees supporter but the website no longer lets you transfer tickets,does this mean my seat will remain empty on tuesday,seems a shame if it does as i can see plenty of others in the same situation.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry if I'm being dim, but I can't see that explicitly stated anywhere?? I can see the bit about not being able to transfer STs online, but thats not the same as my original query re the Chelsea game. Anyway, I've emailed the club and will see what they say.
As Chertsey has said above, if people can't pass STs around but have to resell them on the ticket exchange, that's going to be a huge issue for some.
This loosely fits under this but still need more clarification

 

Covid Declaration Forms

This loosely fits under this but still need more clarification


Yes, needs clarifying. Simple question - do people without fan numbers need to self-certify, and - if so -how.
Sorry that's actually two simple questions.
 
Back
Top Bottom