I'd love to know for me. No records kept. Missed very few home games from 1970 to now except circa 75 - 79 when I played Saturday afternoons. A load before 1970 too. First game circa 1962 when mum worked at the club and got complimentary tickets...
My wife walked in front of my sofa to get a tea this afternoon during the Wales game just as Damsgaard was lining up a shot. Had to shout at her to sit down! Bit like the North Stand at the Gtech close to half time!
Funny how memory plays tricks. I was sure we beat Blackburn 4-0 on the Saturday and they signed O'Mara virtually overnight after he starred! Oh well. Nearly right.
I beat you having been going 989 years and was also part of those 2 crowds. Got to agree with you the last 5 years have been the best. But I've always enjoyed it never mind the level. Chance to meet mates for a couple of beers and have 3 or 4...
I remember the game well. Took my late FIL along - a WetSpam ST holder.This obviously was when you could easily take friends and family to a game. Anyway he thought the goal was a bit special!
I know it was a different jurisdiction but weren't Rangers thrown into non league up in Scotland and had to spend 4 or 5 years working their way back up? How about City into National League North? Just an idea.