He left behind a few midfielders better than he is now..and was replaced by a potential superstar.
Says it all that he started Chelsea. He would have struggled to make the bench for us
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdcwYDKjAFy/?img_index=3&stkn=MW9odXJ6dW5qcDBqaw==
A couple of new famous fans. RGIII..now that's cool. Maybe more of a Gatorade moment
Wonder who he was looking up to the heavens to. Whoever they are, he's made them proud. Great meticulous and patient approach. A top 2nd half in ideas, drive and execution
More gates and better, quicker ones too. More readily available physical season tickets. An opt in rather than having to request one.
Stewards that don't treat every fan like it's their first game or they are idiots
Sorry that a collation of...
Refs like him spoil the game..Sunderland's tactics throwing themselves to ground doesn't help but if you know a ref is compliant, you continue doing it. The irony of Sunderland pushing their luck with stoppages and he then tells Kelleher to hurry...
That triple sub was what the game needed. I thought that right side was out of sorts. Hickey did well and I think Jaidon worked a lot harder than Dango (I love Dango btw). The Sangare sub may have raised a few eyebrows but he was on a yellow and...
I think Sunderland managed him really well..but he had some great moments. That header is a yard either side it's a goal..and great anticipation and press to win the ball in a dangerous position for Jaidon to poke in. The goals will come
VAR has to back the ref with the two decisions he made. For me the penalty is soft..however I've seen us fouled like that or worse and nothing given.
I think we've have a legitimate goal chalked off. I don't think their keeper has full control of...