birdy67
Reaction score
2,555

About Latest activity Postings

  • Loading…
    • birdy67
      I think this but the negative points they have should continue until they've cleared them. So relegated this season and start on -220 next season in the Championship and if they manage to get 100 points they finish on -120 and start on that in...
    • birdy67
      birdy67 replied to the thread Best Away Day Special Trains!!!.
      Blackburn has to be number 1 for me. I have a vague memory of Leicester away, probably 84 or 85? The Newcastle one was one to forget for so many reasons!
    • birdy67
      3 draws and 2 defeats against the teams in 1st and 3rd currently. Imagine having to support a team with such sh*t, reactive owners. Are Wycombe expected to get promoted this season with some massive clubs in that division?
    • birdy67
      birdy67 replied to the thread Mamadou Sangaré.
      You probably don't want to hear that I'm in 2nd place in the GPG FPL league then mate. :LOL:
    • birdy67
      birdy67 replied to the thread Mamadou Sangaré.
      Already had a couple of mates get in touch regarding their FPL teams as they're worried he's now become a rotation risk. Can't believe I'm having to reassure a Spurs fan and a Gooner that he'll be quality this season and to not worry.
    • birdy67
      birdy67 replied to the thread Other PL clubs’ forums.
      Looks like he's a Newcastle fan that goes on there to wind them up mate....judging by a couple of later comments and replies.
    • birdy67
      He's a decent player but a bit of a dick in my opinion. Remember him celebrating when they scored in the play offs against Boro by pretending to be looking through a pair of binoculars. Glad it went tits up for them after their spygate.
    • birdy67
      Looks like Villa are signing Harwood-Bellis from Southampton in a deal totalling £30 mill.
    • birdy67
      birdy67 replied to the thread GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27.
      Don't know whether bringing Ndiaye in would be an option mate? I have him and was considering getting rid, but am now questioning whether or not he's likely to start against Cov.
    • birdy67
      My Pompey mate just said he'll need to start really really well to convince them as ex-Sothampton despite never playing a senior game for them.
    • birdy67
      It's an option to buy at the end of 1 year mate. If he has a stormer with Spurs then in the current market that would appear a normal price for a player of his ability. I'm not a fan personally as I think he's all fur coat and no knickers, but...
    • birdy67
      Looks like it's a done deal. Year loan with option to buy for £75 mill
    • birdy67
      Oh really? 😉
    • birdy67
      I’d prefer 5
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom