Final Score Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

1789494661250.png
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

This is certainly one of the lineups that we could have put out there… I’m so confused I don’t even know where to begin. I guess Valdimarsson managed to get injured?
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

That is an...interesting...team. I would love to see KLP centrally...think it would work. Or is Dams or Carvs going to play deeper? Or is Sangare going to hold the fort all on his lonesome?
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Shocking that he’s not even on the bench! Obviously it’s risky to rotate too much but would have loved to rest Dango and let Gustavo prove himself a bit.
Way Dango’s playing, the very last thing he needs is rest. Needs to play himself back into form.
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Is Valdimarsson on international duty?
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Our only recognised centre back is the man who for years had a GPG label "can't play centre back in 4" 😆

Hoping for some Diouf to Wilson linkup, Fabio playing well and giving another one of our previous foes a Birmingham style thrashing.
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Much stronger side then I was expecting, but with our injuries s we probably don’t have much choice
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

That is an...interesting...team. I would love to see KLP centrally...think it would work. Or is Dams or Carvs going to play deeper? Or is Sangare going to hold the fort all on his lonesome?
I suppose we're expecting to have lots of possession and not need too much defensive stuff in midfield. Well see.
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Henry at centre-back, as he's got good positional discipline and decent at one-on-one defending. But Diouf is certainly big enough in size to cope at centre-back.
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Bonkers team selection!

I’m regretting not getting it together to attend, it’ll be a blast.
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Is it a strong Reading side ?
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

I'm concerned about the absence of Nunes, would have been the perfect match for him to get minutes after not playing in the most recent B team game. Hopefully not another injury
Not sure he’s any good tbh.
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

If you put dioufs crossing in Rico's body and Rico's defending in dioufs body that'd be quite a good LB and LCB pairing, hopefully their combined qualities are sufficient in the aggregate
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Big game for Fabio, a chance to make himself a true contender/option for EPL games
 

Reading 1 Brentford 2 (Wilson, Carvalho)

Back
Top Bottom