ruislip bee
Well-known member
- Joined
- 25 Apr 2009
- Messages
- 33,822
- Reaction score
- 13,752
Covid Declaration Forms
W
Well not really. I've taken 4. 2 at hospital before procedures. They got taken away but I presume they were negative because the procedures went ahead. The other 2 were at home and were negative. I just binned the plastic slide things when a second line didn't appear. The last was the Sunday after Watford because we were visiting relatives. I asked our group of 6 at the Watford game what we were supposed to do with them to prove the negative results and no one knew - just bring them along was the concensus. One has been taking one every day for the last 12 months before visiting his mother in a care home. My phone has never recognised those square bar code things and the writing on the stick things is too small to read even with my strongest glasses on. The first I even had a clue we needed some sort of email or text was after today's Bees email. Still not sure what to do with them now tbh. I have been triple vaxxed though and after much time and effort and many arguments managed to achieve the NHS Covid pass for my wife and I on our phones. It was not easy and took 6 weeks - completed finally last night! Problem with GP's having different phone numbers to those phones we were trying to get the App on. The old numbers they had were not smart phones which caused problems.I seriously hope you are joking?