Covid Declaration Forms

Covid Declaration Forms

He doesn’t have internet
So he'll need to call 119 or his GP he might need to hope he doesn't get checked. I've never done it but maybe 119 will give a reference number.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

So he'll need to call 119 or his GP he might need to hope he doesn't get checked. I've never done it but maybe 119 will give a reference number.
Can he not just go to the ground and get a form to fill in ?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Can he not just go to the ground and get a form to fill in ?
Yes, he can try that and see what they say but officially he will need a certificate.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

do we do this form before each game ?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

All well and good for those able to work tech/with access to it, but spare a thought for those elderly not aware how to do this complete malarkey, and just want to watch a game of football..?

Edit: Aware it is not the club imposing this, but complying with govt restrictions
 

Covid Declaration Forms

The proof of vaccine when one has it
Do you get that on a piece of paper? I didn’t. I’ve got my NHS app which is a QR code, and my paper record card that shows I got jabbed, but that’s just written on pen on a bit of card.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Do you get that on a piece of paper? I didn’t. I’ve got my NHS app which is a QR code, and my paper record card that shows I got jabbed, but that’s just written on pen on a bit of card.
No got the full details plus card. Don't know if QR code shows 3rd jab but it's a big squiggly square thing on the NHS app.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

If this form is not linked to your season ticket or chelsea ticket, how can the club check compliance?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

So he'll need to call 119 or his GP he might need to hope he doesn't get checked. I've never done it but maybe 119 will give a reference number.
That’s what he’s done was told he will receive it in 5 working days so misses tomorrow hopefully receive it for city game.Thanks for the help?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

That’s what he’s done was told he will receive it in 5 working days so misses tomorrow hopefully receive it for city game.Thanks for the help?
He can chance it tomorrow if he wants. They may not check everyone.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I’m not really sure I understand these declaration forms.

If you’ve bought multiple tickets under one name for guests to use, do they still need to complete the declaration?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I’m not really sure I understand these declaration forms.

If you’ve bought multiple tickets under one name for guests to use, do they still need to complete the declaration?
Good point.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

If a Season Ticket Holder has purchased an additional Chelsea match ticket for a guest who does not have a fan number, the Season Ticket Holder is responsible for ensuring that the guest is aware of our COVID-19 Supporter Code of Conduct and that the guest must be able to show their COVID-19 status on the NHS App or a text or email showing a negative lateral flow test during COVID checks at the stadium.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Can you declare for someone else in your group?

You will be able to complete the online declaration form on behalf of someone else in your group as long as you have the authority to do so.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Ab 1990s he struggles to go to the betting shop lmbo Steve bevan x
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Did you get the answer to this, Nick? I completed one last week, but they sent another one by email, yesterday.?‍♂️
I got text so just filled it in again , i reckon its for each game
 

Covid Declaration Forms

My dad applied for the NHS form by phoning them up last week. Hasn't come through yet.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Can someone confirm that a ST holder, with the NHS covid vaccination letter has all they require and do not need any phone apps
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Can’t believe sixty years following the bees home and away and he can’t watch the bees play Chelsea because of a bit of paper won’t be delivered in time for game ?
Like I said, I suspect it will be fine. They won't check everyone.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Season Ticket holders should be a one time declaration for the rest of the season, I think things have been a muddied with the Cup match.
I think I’ll do it again, just in case.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Can’t believe sixty years following the bees home and away and he can’t watch the bees play Chelsea because of a bit of paper won’t be delivered in time for game ?
He’s not that fussed just wants to be at the city game and if he doesn’t receive it he might take the Hobbsy route.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Now that the procedure for tomorrow is super-clear, I didn't see anywhere to self-declare when buying a ticket for Port Vale though the FAQ says it should be at point of purchase.

Did I miss it?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

It appears you will get the message from the club chasing you to fill the form out whether you have already filled it out or not. It should know if you have already done it but apparently not. Seemingly another #blamekurt moment for the list
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Seems strange that "guests" dont have to do it, different rules for different people seems abit pointless
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Seems strange that "guests" dont have to do it, different rules for different people seems abit pointless
Presumably a STH with a completed form means the Club will only sample those to check compliance whereas anyone without a recorded form should be given a 100% check. Whether the entry system can manage that or not is another question. Just like going through passport control into an EU country with an EU passport.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Presumably a STH with a completed form means the Club will only sample those to check compliance whereas anyone without a recorded form should be given a 100% check. Whether the entry system can manage that or not is another question. Just like going through passport control into an EU country with an EU passport.
Nope, as you will be checked before you go through the turnstiles so they don't know at that point
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Nope, as you will be checked before you go through the turnstiles so they don't know at that point
So it's just a tick-the-box exercise...
 

Covid Declaration Forms

So it's just a tick-the-box exercise...
Kind of, I think the declaration that you won't turn up with symptoms is the key bit.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

For clarity, are these declaration forms being checked at all tomorrow?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

So @hobbsy do i have this right then? I have managed to pass on the two tickets i had for ST holder and member. But the two going arent ST holders or members.................. All they need is their covid pass right?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

So with I phone you can update your nhs ap how do you update the form with no internet or I phone send off regularly bloody farcically for the 1990s cub
 

Covid Declaration Forms

So @hobbsy do i have this right then? I have managed to pass on the two tickets i had for ST holder and member. But the two going arent ST holders or members.................. All they need is their covid pass right?
Yes, and you are responsible for making sure they comply with that and any other regs.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

So with I phone you can update your nhs ap how do you update the form with no internet or I phone send off regularly bloody farcically for the 1990s cub
You download a PDF and you don't need Internet.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

So with no I phone you can update your nhs ap how do you update the form with no internet or I phone send off regularly bloody farcically for the 1990s cub
Sorry missed the no I phone or internet apologises all round
 
Back
Top Bottom