Covid Declaration Forms

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry missed the no I phone or internet apologises all round
If you have no phone or Internet you have to call 119 or your GP and get them to send you one.

Or go to your local library, our one in New Malden was helping someone today print theirs out.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Season Ticket holders should be a one time declaration for the rest of the season, I think things have been a muddied with the Cup match.
.....I understand the muddied part.....re tomorrows cup game.....but as a member.... who's completed declaration...and has attended all but two home games....do I differ from a ST holder in terms of this declaration.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Arrive early due to "extensive checks"

 

Covid Declaration Forms

What a load of hollow/// sailed through last night
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I could have shown them my program as a vaccination certificate and they would have accepted it, weakest checks of all time…. Not like I’m that bothered mind.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I could have shown them my program as a vaccination certificate and they would have accepted it, weakest checks of all time…. Not like I’m that bothered mind.
Whereas my chap did look as though he checked it

Really, though, they need something that makes a beep when it scans the QR code for it to be seen as more than a box-ticking exercise
 

Covid Declaration Forms

,..........as usual no concerns entering the stadium..............
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I was very happy with the checks when we arrived an hour before kick-off. Didn't seem like a box-ticking exercise to me.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Right what do i need for tomorrow as just recovered from covid .i have a covid pass now for that on the app. apparently this lasts for 6 months but is only on the travel part of the app.is that enough to get in
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Right what do i need for tomorrow as just recovered from covid .i have a covid pass now for that on the app. apparently this lasts for 6 months but is only on the travel part of the app.is that enough to get in
No you need to go to the Domestic Pass section not Travel.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Triple jabbed with Covid pass in phone wallet, Covid declaration completed, do I need a LFT as well?

Also in west stand for first time, can I have a half time smoke the same as North stand?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

so i can abroad but not into the game seems strange.will get a flow test done for tomorrow then as well cheers
You register your lateral flow test result and that allows you to get a domestic pass.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Not mandatory, only for your own peace of mind.
I’ll be doing one before I set off anyway on a 580m round trip so will just have it in my pocket anyway
 

Covid Declaration Forms

You register your lateral flow test result and that allows you to get a domestic pass.
Assuming it is negative. A LFT can still read positive up to 90 days after infection.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

The Scottish NHS app I'm guessing is fine as is.
Think I filled the form correctly (last week).. only a few questions if I'm right.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Triple jabbed with Covid pass in phone wallet, Covid declaration completed, do I need a LFT as well?

Also in west stand for first time, can I have a half time smoke the same as North stand?
Not near me you can't. The last time I succumbed to the evil weed was sitting outside the Griffin with you. ;)
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Not near me you can't. The last time I succumbed to the evil weed was sitting outside the Griffin with you. ;)
Jesus that must be best part of half a decade ago, think you’re safe from temptation.

Do you mean “you can’t smoke in west stand concourse bit” (does it not have a outdoors back bit a la N stand) or “don’t smoke near me coughing Billy”?
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Jesus that must be best part of half a decade ago, think you’re safe from temptation.

Do you mean “you can’t smoke in west stand concourse bit” (does it not have a outdoors back bit a la N stand) or “don’t smoke near me coughing Billy”?
Even longer mate. I quit in summer 2012 (was in Australia at the time). Time flies when you're having fun.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I’ll be doing one before I set off anyway on a 580m round trip so will just have it in my pocket anyway
You don’t bring the test, you register the result in order to receive a covid pass but as you are vaccinated you don’t need to so as Hobbsy says just for your own peace of mind.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry if this has already been asked - but do the new rules mean that you can no longer transfer your season ticket to someone else for a game? The option seems to be gone from the website...
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry if this has already been asked - but do the new rules mean that you can no longer transfer your season ticket to someone else for a game? The option seems to be gone from the website...
Yes. The option was removed a couple of weeks ago. They would have to have the physical card.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry if this has already been asked - but do the new rules mean that you can no longer transfer your season ticket to someone else for a game? The option seems to be gone from the website...

Ignore me - I found the answer. You can't do it any more - can only put it back on exchange.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

My son has my brothers season ticket for tonight’s match. I take it he can still use it, and do we have to produce photo id for the game.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Is your son an adult using an adult ticket? I think there's only an issue if the person using the ticket is in a different category.
Sorry Les see what you mean, yes. Still concerned about photo id
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Sorry Les see what you mean, yes. Still concerned about photo id

Not required for Adult ticket holders. From the T&Cs;

1.2 Senior, Young Person and Junior ticket holders must bring Photographic ID to Matches. Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult who must be 18 years or over.

More importantly;

3.2 You may transfer the Season Ticket through the Club’s official Ticket Exchange or to a Guest provided that resale or transfer to a Guest will only be permitted in respect of an individual Match and in consideration of no payment over the face value of a ticket for that Match. You must inform any Guest that the Terms and Conditions of Entry and Ground Regulations apply to each Guest. In particular you must not transfer a ticket to a Guest who is a supporter of a visiting Club.

All seems fine to me. ?
 
Last edited:

Covid Declaration Forms

Have they got any photos? I can't recall mine ever being taken.
I thought i read you had to produce a photo, i have an old green driving liicence, no photo. It would mean me taking passport, which I am not keen on.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I thought i read you had to produce a photo, i have an old green driving liicence, no photo. It would mean me taking passport, which I am not keen on.
Take a photo of it on your phone, should be enough if challenged.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

I thought i read you had to produce a photo, i have an old green driving liicence, no photo. It would mean me taking passport, which I am not keen on.
Sorry, see my edited post above.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Take a photo of it on your phone, should be enough if challenged.
Thanks you, good idea, why did i not think of that. Getting old mate.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

that's the one i have nick its still not on there and its been 12 days now since i had it.hopefully wont need it to go to spain as its on the travel one.might be because i had astra first and pzier for the second maybe.
dont think it automatically goes on you have to download it i think.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Do I still need to fill this form?
Need is a very strong word even if you're still supposed to.

I filled it in on receipt of the original email which I thought , as a member, I'd have to fill it in every time I bought a ticket. Not seen mention of it since.

While I experienced my Covid pass being checked, I don't see how they'd check if you'd filled in the declaration without any kind of tech.

That said. it takes a minute so why not.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Need is a very strong word even if you're still supposed to.

I filled it in on receipt of the original email which I thought , as a member, I'd have to fill it in every time I bought a ticket. Not seen mention of it since.

While I experienced my Covid pass being checked, I don't see how they'd check if you'd filled in the declaration without any kind of tech.

That said. it takes a minute so why not.
I asked because I thought I should have filled it when buying my ticket to Burnley match. Because it was not mentioned anywhere during the process, I thought it is not relevant anymore.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Need is a very strong word even if you're still supposed to.

I filled it in on receipt of the original email which I thought , as a member, I'd have to fill it in every time I bought a ticket. Not seen mention of it since.

While I experienced my Covid pass being checked, I don't see how they'd check if you'd filled in the declaration without any kind of tech.

That said. it takes a minute so why not.

Firstly, no it isn't required anymore. Secondly, it was never about checking but about legally if you broke the covid rules who would be responsible.
 

Covid Declaration Forms

Need is a very strong word even if you're still supposed to.

I filled it in on receipt of the original email which I thought , as a member, I'd have to fill it in every time I bought a ticket. Not seen mention of it since.

While I experienced my Covid pass being checked, I don't see how they'd check if you'd filled in the declaration without any kind of tech.

That said. it takes a minute so why not.
Always thought the the checks were a bit weak. You could have an old QR code showing that has/had an old date.
 
Back
Top Bottom