Ghost
Reaction score
7,048

About Latest activity Postings

  • Loading…
    • Ghost
      Remember it very vividly. Probably should have posted that in the “Signs you are getting older” thread! As an aside, having Welsh heritage, I went all the way to Cardiff to see Evo’s debut.
    • Ghost
      Ghost replied to the thread Mads Bidstrup (Lyon).
      Indeed, the quality of our “rejects” will undoubtedly keep increasing as we progress.
    • Ghost
      @Isleworth_Bee Edit: I think you meant finishing a drink. If so, apologies, I can’t now edit the above post. 👍🏻
    • Ghost
      Ghost replied to the thread Mads Bidstrup (Lyon).
      Yeah, probably spot on. I can’t think of anyone else, discounting obviously those who were in high demand, that’s done so well though.
    • Ghost
      Sorry but that makes no sense. Why would you then post about hypothetically doing just that?
    • Ghost
      Furry muff. Don’t think what I wrote warranted such a strong reaction or being called a load of b***ocks however.
    • Ghost
      Ghost replied to the thread Mads Bidstrup (Lyon).
      Not saying he is better than what we have, but is Mads B one of, if not the only ex player that could be seen as “one that got away?” Fair play to him, he’s gone on and carved out a top career. Whereas the general rule is players that leave tend...
    • Ghost
      Sounds like a nerve was hit to me.
    • Ghost
      Ghost replied to the thread Mikkel Damsgaard.
      Thought it was further into the corner from the other video. Keeps hasn't covered himself in glory there.
    • Ghost
      Ghost replied to the thread Mikkel Damsgaard.
      Yet.
    • Ghost
      That’s wild, didn’t know that. Some good times in the Flyer!
    • Ghost
      I did mean that genuinely, you are always a thoughtful poster who is worth listening to. You make a good case but even pretty seasoned drinkers have been saying it’s not needed.
    • Ghost
      Fairly sure I know who you are and certainly know your posts. It’s clear to me that you and others like you wouldn’t be the problem. Accidental spillage is obviously a massive potential problem, but I think we all also know that certain herberts...
    • Ghost
      Tough quite frankly. As you rightly point out we are adults. Adults are supposed to be able to do delayed gratification.
    • Ghost
      Basing the debate on who sh*ts in the least gardens is probably not the way forward.
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom