Vid
Reaction score
5,313

About Latest activity Postings

  • Loading…
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread Poll - Sanctions for Manchester City.
      Sporting sanctions doesn’t appear to stop this happening. Punishing the people responsible might. Strip personal assets, band directorships and chain them naked to the goalposts before every game while the opponents warm up.
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread Poll - Sanctions for Manchester City.
      Punish the guilty. If someone commited murder in a football stadium you would punish the murderer. In football if an owner commits fraud the players and supporters are punished. The players will just move on to other clubs. The supporters get...
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread Michael Kayode.
      Roberto Mancini reveals his conversation with Michael Kayode before his Italy debut against Turkey:“You know, before the game I spoke to Michael because sometimes with a young player making his debut, you have to calm him down.I told him...
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread Women FT: Brentford 8 - 0 Newhaven.
      Is Becca Teale related to former Shepherds Bush goalkeeper Richard Teale ?
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait.
      I watched it and learnt he lived in The Oxford Arms Hanworth with his Mum and Dad.
    • Vid
      Chertsey F.C. welcome the players and supporters of Manchester City to their premier league fixture at Alwyns Lane.
    • Vid
      Providing the drinkers use a hydration style backpack and urine catheter bag I don't have a problem. They can drink and p1ss in the same spot without disturbing anyone.
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread FA Cup 2026/27.
      The Isle of Sheppey v The Island of Cerotus
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread Best Away Day Special Trains!!!.
      I remember the net luggage racks over every seat overflowing with empty cans on the way home.
    • Vid
      View: https://youtu.be/ImKbeBT5L68?si=fGUOM8E-OiJ3RJjx
    • Vid
      I challenge you to a quick draw outside the turnstile. You with phone in your pocket and me with my 100% success physical card in my pocket.
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread West Stand - A Call to Arms.
      I was thinking about night games at Griffin Park when the entire crowd would have been covered by this. Well done Gary Levine.
    • Vid
      Vid replied to the thread West Stand - A Call to Arms.
      View: https://x.com/BrentfordFC/status/2101026415810421226?s=20
    • Vid
      Keith on his own singing his heart out with the West Stand. Thomas Frank had a good relationship with the fans but Keith is a step up.
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom